Professor in the Center for Phenomenology and Continental Philosophy / Husserl Archives at KU Leuven since 2012. He studied philosophy in Paris, Heidelberg and Boston, and obtained his PhD from Boston University in 2001. He has published widely on topics in phenomenology, aesthetics, history of philosophy and political philosophy. He is the acting president of the steering committee of the Open Commons of Phenomenology.
(links to the Open Commons of Phenomenology)
- 2016 - in: Daniel Dahlstrom; Andreas Elpidorou; Walter Hopp (ed), Philosophy of Mind and Phenomenology: Conceptual and Empirical Approaches , London-New York, Routledge, pp.n/a.
- with BLOECHL Jeffrey2015 - , Dordrecht, Springer
- 2014 - Metodo. International Studies in Phenomenology and Philosophy 2 (2), pp.90-112
- 2013 - in: Lester Embree; Thomas Nenon (ed), Husserl's Ideen , Dordrecht, Springer, pp.265-282.
- 2012 - in: Dan Zahavi (ed), The Oxford Handbook of Contemporary Phenomenology, Oxford, Oxford University Press, pp.503-524.
- 2010 - in: Dieter Lohmar; Ichiro Yamaguchi (ed), On Time: New Contributions to the Husserlian Phenomenology of Time , Dordrecht, Springer, pp.273-294.